LOVE, A Way of Living!!
Love in Life brings great Joy, Development, an overall change in thoughts and personality.
Yes!! My Beloved You have instilled in me,this Abstract, in the absence of which, there would not exist any Living or Non Living being.
While every other failure and defeat unbound us from the attachment in the situation, a rejection of Love drowns into a deep, painful and challenging mode in life.
It is wondrous to Win in love, and dreadful to loose... Physical proximity, reciprocation, and verbal expressions, set limitations to our strengths.......
"LOVE", is Transcendent
Deep inside, when my spirits lift high in your divinely thoughts, I feel thy Love..
Read through my eyes, thy shall not know the fear of being abandoned
The drops of the red gushed to express, I mean no harm to you. I mean no harm to you!!
Love, is there, a bad memory of our moments, but I don't remember none
Thou art the one, I see none, I see none
Words are enormous, just not enough to convene our souls to culminate in Love.
I am true as your Life is, deny me now..... and Love will still exist...
For I am you and you are me... No one alone, No one alone!
My body might descend and I shall leave, the Transcendent is Love,
So will you & I believe, travel to bestow,
A Transcendent Love, A Transcendent Love...
U.20.05.K.14
Love in Life brings great Joy, Development, an overall change in thoughts and personality.
Yes!! My Beloved You have instilled in me,this Abstract, in the absence of which, there would not exist any Living or Non Living being.
While every other failure and defeat unbound us from the attachment in the situation, a rejection of Love drowns into a deep, painful and challenging mode in life.
It is wondrous to Win in love, and dreadful to loose... Physical proximity, reciprocation, and verbal expressions, set limitations to our strengths.......
"LOVE", is Transcendent
Deep inside, when my spirits lift high in your divinely thoughts, I feel thy Love..
Read through my eyes, thy shall not know the fear of being abandoned
The drops of the red gushed to express, I mean no harm to you. I mean no harm to you!!
Love, is there, a bad memory of our moments, but I don't remember none
Thou art the one, I see none, I see none
Words are enormous, just not enough to convene our souls to culminate in Love.
I am true as your Life is, deny me now..... and Love will still exist...
For I am you and you are me... No one alone, No one alone!
My body might descend and I shall leave, the Transcendent is Love,
So will you & I believe, travel to bestow,
A Transcendent Love, A Transcendent Love...
U.20.05.K.14
No comments:
Post a Comment